At Rhinowash, we consider ourselves experts on all things pressure washing and after 43 years in the business, we have honed our skills and expertise to offer the highest quality of pressure washers.
Our pressure washers can tackle the toughest build up of dirt and grime. So, it’s only natural that the equipment themselves will need a little bit of TLC from time to time. By taking care of your pressure washer, this will go a long way in prolonging its life span and ensure that it continues to perform to the highest standard.
If you have any questions on how to look after your pressure washer, our friendly and knowledgeable team are ready and happy to help, get in touch with us today on 0333 207 9274.
Or if you want to find out more, keep reading this blog for our top, easy to do tips to keep your pressure washer performing at its full potential
- Check the pump oil, water filter and fuel filter as these simple checks can help to avoid any costly bills. This is typically an easy visual check.
- Check fuel and detergent levels before using the pressure washer to ensure you have enough to undertake the task at hand.
- Ensure any damaged accessories are repaired or replaced. Look out for damaged handle guards on the gun, worn down hoses that might expose sharp edges and any flat spots that will stop your washing job short.
- Keep panel lids and doors closed, ensuring your unit is tightly fastened to avoid costly repair bills from water ingress and keep frost protection operational, if fitted.
- Ensure your wash area is clear and tidy. The help of a hose management system can reduce risks and save you money from replacing consumables as often.
After Pressure Washing
- Top up fuel and detergent levels. Having equipment ready for your next use will save you time and money.
- Tidy away equipment if required. If your equipment isn’t suitable to be left in an outside environment then remove and stow away safely, preventing theft or damage from frost.
- Stow away your hoses and lances. Having lance holsters and a hose management system is always best, but if not available, tidy them away neatly in a warm area ready for next use.
- Have backup accessories. Time is money so keep a spare high pressure wash hose and gun lance on the shelf; you won’t regret it!
How Can We Help?
At Rhinowash, we do the hard work for you through our preventative maintenance and service plans. Our engineer’s expertise on everything Rhinowash enables us to identify problems before they occur. With our first-time fix guarantee, you can be rest assured that you’re in safe hands.